Title: Escape from Crazy Island.

Archiving: just ask.

Rating: G.

Date: April 2004.

Summary: A Monkey Island drabble. Being marooned has gone to Guybrush's head. Guybrush/LeChuck. PG.

Notes: I don't know what came over me. Hee. Minor spoilers for Monkey Island 3 & 4.


And for something completely different, Escape From Monkey Island. Guybrush/LeChuck.

Not only did his sockpuppets appear to have deep-seeded issues, but the ones they were displaying right now were not exactly what you'd expect from characters in any sophisticated general-audience pirate adventure. Even from sockpuppets.

"You marooned me, Guybrush!"

"I thought you weren't interested, what can I say? I got pissed."

"Well, now that we're both free men again--"

"Nothing doing, Le Chuck! If you want to get me off your back, you're going to have to give up your quest for the Ultimate Insult!"

"And what If I want you off my back and on yours, Guybrush? Or should I call you--GAYbrush?!"

Guybrush Threepwood blinked at his left hand in shock. "Holy heck, what am I doing?"

He had never been so happy to be in the path of a cannonball in his life.



__________________________________
~ main ~ about ~ rants ~ nqr ~ livejournal ~ the armchair ~
Fiction: harry potter ~ hikaru no go ~ prince of tennis ~ other fandoms ~ originals ~